Monday, February 14, 2011

Gaga writes songs when drunk and high



DUUUUHHH! 

Gaga has admitted she relies on alcohol and drugs to fuel her songwriting, saying she smokes "a lot of pot" when she's in the creative process.

The singer won 3 Grammys this week and she confessed to 60 minutes she owes much of her success to her vices.

She says, "I smoke a lot of pot when I write music. I'm not gonna sugar coat it for 60 Minutes that I'm some sober human being, 'cause I'm not. I drink a lot of whisky and I smoke weed when I write."

Gaga, who has previously battled coke addiction, insists she isn't urging her young fans to follow her bad example - but she refuses to lie about it: "I don't do it a lot because it's not good for my voice. I don't wanna encourage kids to do drugs, but ... what artists do wrong, is they lie. I don't wanna lie to my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment